Thursday, January 12, 2012

Night life!

So I just got back from this bar called The Lion's Fountain which is an American bar or at least where at lot of Americans go that study abroad. I liked it a lot but I think I want to mingle more with the people of the city. There were writings all over the wall with sharpie and then t-shirts from all different universities that have been there. They also have shots for major universities made of certain things, I tried the Penn State one with my roommates and the UCLA one which was blue. There were a lot of drunk Americans so I am going to make it my goal never to be like that ever!!

For dinner tonight before the bar we made pasta and bread for all 8 roommates and had a "family" dinner which we decided to do every Monday to catch up on our weeks and weekend adventures as we plan to travel a lot. It was good bonding we each talked about families and majors mostly but I bet we'll get real close real fast by bonding everyday. 

I'm off to bed now it's 2 am here and I don't want to miss my alarm again. Orientation at 9:45 for day 2.  Much more walking around and physically seeing things I hope instead of sitting in a room ALL DAY!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment