Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Lexa's 20th!

Today I dropped one of my classes which was called Ancient Rome. Although it was interesting I want to enjoy my time here and having 6 classes is too much! Then on went a day of regular classes and I shopped around a little but I couldn't find anything in my price range that was semi decent or that I would be willing to spend the money on. We also got our food stipin from the bank which was an experience. The bank did not understand that we didn't need accounts!

Tomorrow (well technically today) is one of our roommates Lexa's 20th birthday so she wanted to go to this club opening for a club called Twenty-One tonight. At midnight she got a free bottle of champagne and it was quite the show. Pictures to be posted later because its 2:30 am here and I'm about to die. Not much else to say today. Cya. 

1 comment: